What methodology we follow in class?
On one side are the lectures and classes across the practices. To pass the course must pass both parts.
The practical part of the course has two types of works:
- Classwork: the practices in the computer room with the teacher practices.
- study: personal entries that you must post in your blog group and whose indications for its use have in the work plan of the subject (more on that later).
The day before each class , I will post an entry with the contents that will be explained, we need you to read before attending class so we miss the explanation and you find it easiest to practice.
practice done in class begins and ends in the classroom. It is important that you follow the instructions to communicate that the practice is over and give me access to it. If I can not get to practice, I can not correct it, if I can not correct it, counts as unrealized practice.
The lower the note spelling as well as if copiáis content of other websites.
is also important ...
- Class attendance is taken into account the final assessment. That
- traigáis helmets to the class, if you need to listen to the tutorials will be given during the course or to listen to the audio and video resources that you are going to need to practice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment