Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sam Adams Distributor In Columbus Oh

Telework Pros and Cons of Freelance Business


nro 1 - Hosting!

telework many years in the imagination allowed me to develop as a side business that could perform with my clients. These did not arise only from the search for new business but at first I was paid only through Paypal. As South American

was "authorized" to use paypal but could only withdraw funds to a bank in the U.S., the biggest problem is that 95% of my customers wanted to pay me that way. At first I began to accumulate the money in the account without knowing it was going to do with the (more than U $ S 2500!) And then the ideas started to emerge ....



I began to search for Internet businesses to accept paypal as payment, with the main business hosting sale! I started registering domains and hosting using money in my paypal account which then resold here in my country to triple the price in a short time was three times in my hand, she used the money in paypal.

I started using multiple hostings to finally stay with
THIS HOST
(top 5 yahoo) which allows me hoster 6 domains on one account of 50 GB of paying only U $ S 6.90 per month. Calculating that charge between 10 and 35 dollars per month EVERY CUSTOMER ... Do the math: D
Next Chapter - More business side






0 comments:

Post a Comment