parallel programming design and self-discipline in telework
all want to be our bosses, earn more money, more flexibility Time, etc, but tener éxito en el teletrabajo hay que tener mucha autodisciplina. Si no se tiene autodisciplina los clientes van a optar por dejarte de lado y buscar otro teletrabajador que les dedique el tiempo que se merecen (o creen merecer). Por autodisciplina me refiero a: cumplir un horario, estar permanentemente en contacto con el cliente, no cortar el trabajo para ver el mundial (aunque si se puede arrimar una TV jeje), no irse de paseo porque el día está soleado, etc.
El problema con la autodisciplina es pasarse para el otro lado, a muchos teletrabajadores les pasa -especialmente en los primeros años- un fénomeno en el cual no pueden dejar de pensar en el trabajo, ya que la vida de hogar se mezcla con el trabajo, recuerdo haber leído English in an article the following recommendations:
"Having a fixed schedule.
"Having a place of work at home, when the schedule is completed close the door and enter no more room to the other day.
Initially I worked approximately 11 hours per day for not much money, After a while I did a large portfolio of customers (word of mouth is phenomenal, just a fairly cheap labor for a foreigner and will recommend their friends ... and the chain continues) and then .... since, become famous and do yourself to sleep. Once I had my clients and I know my work I could begin to give luxuries to charge significantly more expensive and work 6 hours per day. Of course they pass the message to my clients, if you want to contact me should do so at this time, otherwise it will not find me.
Well, I hope they have served this post ... but here already seen some of the pros and cons of teleworking promise the next post will have this topic in more detail.
Greetings and telework!
0 comments:
Post a Comment