Monday, October 18, 2010

How To Unremove Post You Wrote On Facebook

garnish (Packs 2)

Lolo bracelet - Butterfly

bracelets Lolo - Essential
Hola chic @ s :
This time I propose a new idea, very different from what I have learned so far.
are the "Lolo bracelets."
I will do them, but ¡¡¡¡¡ YOU to participate! S THE !!!!! you furnish
You can let fly your imagination and use lots of materials for it, from buttons to bijoux wire or accounts, and even beating transfers, application of felt or fabric, embroider names ,.....
The "bracelet Lolo "include suede cord to tie them.
In the case of Essential bracelet, send them with nooses ready to fit any wrist.
Colors currently available are: red, yellow chick gray, orange, spring green, bottle green, maroon, brown, mauve, purple and black.
are sent in packs of 6, except "Lolo bracelet - Essential" and "Lolo bracelet - Butterfly," which go in packs of 2.
If you are interested in testing your imagination do not fail to ask me in labuhardilladelo@yahoo.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment